FOUR YEARS OLD!

This blog turned four years old a few days ago. Looking back and reviewing the past, I've actually kept true to my first post mission statement...


Good or bad, a big thank you to my friend JAG for introducing me to Blogger way back in 2005. I mentioned at work one day I wanted a portfolio website but had no knowledge of how to create one or the money to hire anyone. History should know, this was the conversation...

Jag said "How about a blog page? They're free."

I paused, feeling destiny upon my shoulder and answered

"Hmmm, yes, a blog...wait, what's a blog?"

4 years from now I might look into this Twitter thing.

3 comments:

  1. Take your time. No need to rush into anything. Congrats on your 4th birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza!! Four years already! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete