Peppermint Coffin

Instant creative gratification is nice. Here's quick little Halloween project I made last night in under a half hour. It's sort of a craft doodle while I watched TV.

Empty mint tin...


A little paint, some glued on leather shoelace pieces, a small cut-out drawn character and Count Mintula lives...


Outside of being a little toy- sliding the lid up and down, it serves no real purpose. I guess it might be good to keep a skeleton key in or your arsenic for when unwanted guests stop by.

4 comments:

  1. Dave,

    Great idea! I wish I had one. You could make some and sell them, I would think. At least make some for friends and give for presents!

    -Fred

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! And I like your term "craft doodle".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool little craft, Dave.

    I'm enjoying your Halloween countdown and can't wait to see the finished result this year.

    The Star Wars drawing was a real treat as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say they'd make a nice delivery system for party favors for a Halloween party.

    ReplyDelete