Thanksgiving day.

It's been a great thanksgiving day. Full of tradition and good food.

This years was a little smaller because my sister Monica and her husband Kirk have moved to Porland Oregon and are spending a quiet at home.


My brother, Ted decided to fly up to spend the holiday with them. His homemade cardboard and plastic wrap plane wouldn't work and he eventually took a real one. He still wore his captain's hat though...


Here in L.A. my Mom and sister Megan being formal wore the traditional dress of our people...


My Dad did his annual thanksgiving blessing in his own way ...


My brother in law Paul took pride in cooking what he called the turkey himself...


A fun and new tradition in recent years is taking the plywood panels off the cage and letting my niece Devin watch the Macys parade on t.v for 5 minutes or so...


My fiance Alessandra brought the dessert...


Me? I just settled back, filled my belly and took in the warmth of family being together...

2 comments:

  1. This is funny, I love the wheel barrel full of dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you got Kirk and I's most recent portrait. We were not sure it would arrive in time for you all to see on Thanksgiving.
    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete