Vickie Howell's Not Another Teen Knitting Book


I recently did several small spot illustrations for a new knitting book.

It's on sale now. Run to your nearest bookstore and tell 'em: "I want that new knitting book with the small spot illustrations by Dave Lowe"!

You might have to mention it's called Not Another Teen Knitting Book by Vickie Howell.

After you buy the book, cut out my drawings and hang in your house, hold on to the rest of it because it has some ok knitting projects you might want to show some friend who might be into that stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I guess I shouldn't tell you I just got back from 3 weeks in Hawaii for work. So, I had to cut myself off with the hot pockets. Hot Pocket + Alcohol = bad things at 2 AM.

    Anyway. I'll have to check out your book. I mean Vickie's. Yeah. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete